Friday, June 17, 2011

Quick Bring me Howard Dean’s brain

New DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) made remarks today at the Netroots Nation gathering praising Howard Dean’s tenure as DNC Chairman.
“Over the past few years, we’ve maintained a strong democratic organization staffed in all 50 states thanks to the 50-state strategy put in place by Howard Dean,” Wasserman Schultz said. “And I can tell you that I am looking forward to sitting down with Chairman Dean next week so I can pick his brains clean on what he thinks that we should be doing to continue the fight to make sure that we can elect progressives all across the country.”


I would bet Howard’s brain, if requested has been available for picking for the past two years or more. Wonder if this isn’t an effort at getting all the ducks in a row. I understand there is an election coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment